With your help, we can change lives, grow community, and bring generations together. Donate your treasures, talents, or time now.
Benevilla is an organization that exists because of you. It’s only with the support of our community that Benevilla can continue to provide our excellent, award-winning services to our neighbors in need. Whether a supportive phone call, a home delivered meal, or transportation to an important appointment, Benevilla is there for you now. Let’s work together to make sure Benevilla is there for the generations to come. Thank you for your support.
Ways Your Donation Makes a Difference
- $10 can help provide delivery of a freshly prepared meal to a home bound senior
- $15 can help connect a person with a Benevilla CARES Specialist who can provide free resources and support
- $25 can help provide much needed business assistance and handy-man services for those with limited means
- $50 can help provide assisted transportation to medical appointments and volunteer grocery shoppers
- $100 can help fund a Benevilla support group offering strength and guidance to those who need it most
Ways to Give: Your gift, whatever the size, will help. Thank you!
Other Ways To Help:
Fry’s Community Rewards
Looking for an easy way to give? Register your Fry’s VIP account to donate a portion (1-3%) of your total purchase to Benevilla. Imagine, simply by doing your weekly grocery shopping, you can support the much-needed services that Benevilla provides in the community!
Here’s how it works. Every time your shopper card is swiped at Fry’s stores, Benevilla will receive matching funds based on the amount of your purchase. All you have to do is provide Benevilla with your shopper card information and go shopping! For more information, or to download the enrollment form, click here or call Benevilla’s main office at 623-584-4999.
And don’t forget, whenever you shop at Amazon, just go to smile.amazon.com – the same great products, with a portion of your purchase donated to Benevilla!
To see our latest Annual Report, click here.
Benevilla’s Guidestar report can be found here.