Are you a team player?
Are you driven by a desire to use your skills and talents to help others? Are you self-motivated and interested in being part of a dynamic and growing service organization?
Would you like to make a difference in the lives of individuals and the community? If so, join us!
Benevilla’s policy of equal employment is based upon respect for the individual and a belief that everyone deserves the same chance to succeed.
Benevilla hires, recruits, and advances employees on the basis of job performance. All job-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance or other factors unrelated to the position.
Current Open Positions
(click on the job title for a job description)
- Health & Wellness Specialist (RN) – Full Time (30-39) for Mary’s Place
- Health & Wellness Specialist (RN)– Full Time (30-39) for Lucy Anne’s Place
- Maintenance Worker – Full Time (40) for All Locations
- GSE Job Coach – Full Time (40) for Helping Partners Program Sun City
- Life Enrichment Partner – Part Time (20-29) for Restorative Life Enrichment Program
- Life Enrichment Partner – Full Time (30-39) for Mary’s Place
- Life Enrichment Partner – On-call (0-19) for all centers
- Transportation Specialist– On-call (0-19) for all centers
Please fill out the application below to apply for one of these positions.
If none of our current openings are right for you, please consider becoming a volunteer – we encourage you to share your skills and talents with our friends and neighbors whenever you can, however you can! See our Volunteer page for more information on how you can get involved.