Home Delivered Meals
Benevilla offers a meal preparation and delivery service dedicated to providing freshly prepared, great tasting, and nutritious meals to our customer’s doorsteps. All dishes are prepared in the Birt’s Bistro kitchen, approved by a registered dietitian, chef-prepared to taste great, and delivered to your home by a friendly Benevilla volunteer.
“EASY…. TASTY…. NUTRITIOUS…. and CONVENIENT”
Who do we serve?
- People looking for a healthy and convenient meal solutions
- People managing a chronic disease
- People recuperating from a hospital visit
- People with limited mobility
- Someone caring for a loved one
- People lacking the desire or energy to cook
- People with physical challenges that make cooking difficult
Locations We Serve:
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- El Mirage
- Peoria (West of Loop 101)
Fresh, Nutritious Meals Delivered Right to your Doorstep:
Meals are made from fresh high-quality ingredients every day in the Birt’s Bistro kitchen. Customers select their meals from our “unique each day” menu to fit special diets or needs. Each of our meals are approved by a Registered Dietitian.
(Heart Healthy Lower Carb meal appropriate for diabetics. Hearty Protein offers double the protein for a heartier fare.)
*Sample meal: Starter – mushroom soup; Entrée – baked paprika chicken, red roasted potatoes, green beans; dessert – lemon cake
Ordering is EASY:
- Call Benevilla at 623-584-4999 expressing an interest
- A Service Coordinator will contact you to set up an appointment for a home visit
- Participate in a home visit with one of our Service Coordinators
- Complete a Home Delivered Meals Agreement
- Get assigned to a delivery route and a Benevilla Volunteer delivery-person
(For more information contact Benevilla 623-584-4999.)
Fred suffered from a debilitating illness and Eileen has been his primary caregiver for years. Eileen unexpectedly became ill and was no longer able to prepare meals let alone stand on her feet for a long periods of time. Eileen was skeptical at first when she heard about the Home Delivered Meals Program with Benevilla. After one meal and a visit from a caring Benevilla volunteer, she felt it was a “gift from heaven” for her and Fred.
“Benevilla was a guiding light when I felt like I ran out of hope, you are angels.”
Ann wrote: Benevilla really came to my rescue at a time that my right hip had calcified and broken so much from an old 50 years ago auto accident that I couldn’t really stand or walk well, so, obviously, I couldn’t be cooking my own dinners. I called Benevilla and started their delivery meals and never regretted it, because I feel the meals are balanced and healthy–and the food tastes good, too! The volunteers who deliver are so courteous and always on time.
“Frankly, I don’t know what I would have done had Benevilla not come to my rescue with all the services they provide.”