Benevilla offers many rewarding, creative, and exciting ways to partner with them in service to the community. People helping people, supporting neighbors and friends, is the foundation of this dynamic organization, serving a community of all ages. Benevilla has a team of over 950 volunteers helping to provide the much needed services to older adults in our community.
Volunteers are the heart and hands of Benevilla. The efforts of each one of our staff is multiplied by the support and contribution of generous volunteers. Together we form a safety net of “neighbors helping neighbors” that serves thousands of people each year.
Because volunteers form the core, you will find a variety of opportunities to make a meaningful difference and develop close relationships that will enrich your life and the lives of others.
Benevilla volunteer opportunities
- Deliver meals
- Provide assistance to the home-bound
- Help the staff in our Life Enrichment Programs
- Interact with young children at Wirtzie’s Preschool
- Grocery shopping
- Assist with special events
- Assist in Birt’s Bistro, Boutique and Bookstore
- Provide office support
- Internships for students
- and more.
Youth, group and family volunteer opportunities are available.
- In general, volunteers must be 18 years or older.
- Home Services volunteers must be 21 years or older.
- Southwest Valley volunteers must be 21 years or older.
- Youth can volunteer with a parent or guardian 21 years or older.
- Life Enrichment Program volunteers must be 18 years or older to volunteer on their own. Youth can volunteer at any age with the supervision of an adult 18 years or older.
- Wirtzie’s Preschool, Administration and Maintenance volunteers must be 16 yrs or older to volunteer on their own. Otherwise, they need to be supervised by an adult 18 years or older.
To join the Benevilla team of volunteers:
Please call 623-584-4999 or use our Online Volunteer Application